Issues with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
look dogs need too much attention they need to be the center of attention all the time. and if anything else gets attention they will turn on you.

and "doign their business on other people's prooerty!" that sick you are a sicko.

also dogs are dirty, sometimes they will eat their own crap. they often will eat thier puppes when upset (my dog chocolate ate 10 total puppies in 2 years alone!)

also people only like dogs because tehy do tricks. tricks arent eveyrthing. same as apple computers. people like apple computer sicne they do tricks like in teh movies.

and also I had 3 dobermans in the house at my parents and they tore it up every day.

and also since (mamm..) has only bathed his dog twice is gross. dogs dotn bathe themselves as efeectivly since they dont have those things on thier toughes like cats do dogs basically use like a sponge to wipe the dirt into crevaces of their body cats get rid of the dirt!

and cats know better not to get dirty in the first place, dogs love to roll in mud, they love to get into things.

and socially dogs aren as sophisitcated. they are socially like a 2 year old kid while cats act more like adults socailly.

and besides that cats are beautiful, sophisitcated and never have to be walked outside at 2AM to go take a leak cats do it on thier own.

mr.monger said:
my friend has an old english sheepdog.... not only do i despise it, his whole family except his mom hate it too. its smelly, annoying, it bites people, it shits in the house, and its fat. they even took it to a pro trainer but it didnt help any. were always trying to kill it by feeding it things. last time i was there we fed it some foil coverd in peanut butter. the fat bastard ate it and it didnt do anything. next time, were feeding it broken glass. seriously. that thing really does need to die.

Your a ***. Dude, seriously your a ******. you ********, dont kill a dog, whats your ******* problem. But thats what happens when its not raised right. But seriously you ****, dont do that ****.

lol calm down man. i agree that its wrong and the least you can do is give it to the pound but dogs are awesome...like he said you have to raise em right ... im sure you all perfect cats would be the worst pets ever if they werent' raised right. but seriously if they don't want it tell them to sell it or give it to the pound

athlon64fx said:
look dogs need too much attention they need to be the center of attention all the time. and if anything else gets attention they will turn on you.

and "doign their business on other people's prooerty!" that sick you are a sicko.

also dogs are dirty, sometimes they will eat their own crap. they often will eat thier puppes when upset (my dog chocolate ate 10 total puppies in 2 years alone!)

also people only like dogs because tehy do tricks. tricks arent eveyrthing. same as apple computers. people like apple computer sicne they do tricks like in teh movies.

and also I had 3 dobermans in the house at my parents and they tore it up every day.

and also since (mamm..) has only bathed his dog twice is gross. dogs dotn bathe themselves as efeectivly since they dont have those things on thier toughes like cats do dogs basically use like a sponge to wipe the dirt into crevaces of their body cats get rid of the dirt!

and cats know better not to get dirty in the first place, dogs love to roll in mud, they love to get into things.

and socially dogs aren as sophisitcated. they are socially like a 2 year old kid while cats act more like adults socailly.

and besides that cats are beautiful, sophisitcated and never have to be walked outside at 2AM to go take a leak cats do it on thier own.

rofl, I WOULD NEVER NEVER GIVE MY DOG FOR A CAT. Cats suck period. everything you said is basically untrue unless like about they are raised wrong. If you get a "doggie" door then you dont have to let them out they do it themselves. You usually dont have to worrie about letting them out cause they are smart enough to not run away or no how to get back if they do. I have had both cats and dogs cats suck. they are subborn, self centered, smell, and shit in your house on purpose.

oh and id like to see a cat defend your house.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Lol!! Yeah good thing.. no offence to the gays out there... But man i know how that goes.. i hate those kinda girls, lol. Right now im looking for a sane one.. haha.. I do have my eye on this one junior..

AAAGG!!! Dude those are the WORST.

Kthx

W
O
R
S
T
:eek: :eek: :eek:

my cat has never pooped in my house. only in its litter box. and go ahead and get a doggie door. im sure you enjoy raccoons in your house :) and whos gonna pick up after it??? santa claus??? at least i dont have to touch my cats fecal matter. hehe i said fecal matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom