can someone..

pinky4life623

In Runtime
can someone please give me a step by step to overclock my comp..my specs are in the sig

i no this is annoying but sry

this prolly won't be much help as im not good at explaining things...buuut...k first you gotta turn off your computer...then turn it back on and when it shows the logo screen press the delet button. this should take you to the BIOS. from there it will give you options...uhh...im not sure which one to go to but its prolly like advanced settings or sumthing like that. use the arrow keys and enter to select it and when yuo get in there one of the options should be sumthing like CPU timings or sumthing. it should be at ... well...prolly 200 or so....hit enter while selecting that and move it up and down ect 210. if you move it from 200 to 210 it will up your processor speed from 2.0ghz to 2.1 ghz ..you don't wanna OC to much as you might fry your system...make smalls steps and check your temps regularly

looks to me like you've already overclocked your processor, mine's a 3000+ and mine runs at 1.8ghz when not overclocked

You turn off your computer, go to the BIOS. You raise your CPU's FSB by very small amouts, about 10 if youre mulityplyer is x10 then you check you computer see if its running well, and check the cpu tempurature do this untill you achvieche the highest clock that your computer can run at stabely and dont go beyond 55C

Back
Top Bottom