Top 10 craziest science stuff

I started laughing when I read about how laughing could kill you! My friend said my face was turning purple and had to punch me out of it...
Ironic

I tried that thing where you listen to white noise and cover your eyes(it's in the comments) and it's realy messed up! Time seemed to last forever and the only thing I could think of was the white noise... I was completely paralized and when I went to take the headphones off, it took forever for my hands to reach my ears...
DO try it with a friend and not by yourself... It sucks! But I recomend trying it.

wolfinstinct said:
I tried that thing where you listen to white noise and cover your eyes(it's in the comments) and it's realy messed up! Time seemed to last forever and the only thing I could think of was the white noise... I was completely paralized and when I went to take the headphones off, it took forever for my hands to reach my ears...
DO try it with a friend and not by yourself... It sucks! But I recomend trying it.

i couldn't find it...could you copy and paste it?

Disorientation and going insan 12/28/2005 - 04:31
by bugmenot1 US Has Picture
If you sit down on a chair. cover your eyes and listen to an ultra high frequency whistling that goes from low to high(from head phones) really fast, it will disorientate you and you will have no perspective of time. a few minutes will feel like a few hours. a few hours will feel like a few days etc etc. WARNING - this can ACTUALLY make you go insane if you cannot take the headphones off! try this experiment with a TRUSTWORTHY friend or something!

Google it, make sure it is atleast 2 minutes long so your brain gets the effect
I did some research, only some will get the time-distorting(or whatever) effect, and there are better things to do the use white noise, such as what that last post said, but I find that white noise works.
What it does is get your brain into timing in a different pattern and your brain will use that, and the rest of your senses fail(lack for better word)

not exactly
white noise could be simmilar
white noise would be similar to when you turn on the radio and it's not tuned and you get the static
I havn't found what he meant by whistling but white noise seems to work to when you loop it. I think it's because there is a pattern when looped.

Back
Top Bottom