Google PC???

Yeah 100 sounds alot like a good case instead of a computer. People will be a bit scepticle about the whole idea of a 'Google' computer. I mean they just came from being a search engine and e-mail to making computers and devices to transport files to your T.V. can you imagine the bugs that they will have in them. Well I think Google will probably have bugs and alot of google links throughout the computer I won't be getting one.

And to think the father of the president of google said hes idea of a free search engine and using the itnernet to make money would never happen. THERE SHARES ARE TRADING AT 500 bucks. My grandma bought them where they were 50, and is still sold them think they capped at 412, he rebought in at 415, and already have a profit of 6000 of the buy. Google cube is sweet, google is sweet. I wodner if the president of google is adapting any 16 year old boys for his son :). I mean google is THE ONLY e-mail service provider that is free and better then a lot of PAID provider. Microsoft took care of the 1st stage of the computer market. Google is taking over the 2nd.If you say google, everyone knows what it is. Wal Mart is going amke a killing of itt too. I saw a show ont eh 100 dollar laptop. Its based on old techonolgy built with new techonolgy making it CHEAP. Its not meant to connect to the internet DIRECTLY, but its meant to go though a wireless network. Lets say you a 150 friends have the 100 dallar laptop it will be all connected you can ltak to ach other and have your own lil internet. HOwever if one of your friends has highspeed wiresless internet then all 150 friends are connected. Its not targeted for the rich or even medium class, tis for the poor poeple

jay8990 said:
yeah i read about this is in the trusty "The Sun" newspaper yesterday, it gave the nice round number of £100 for one.

it also made a point of saying that it wouldnt be a microsoft operating system, as if to say it was the first ever operating system to be created that isnt microsoft.

:)

I dont think i would get one, for £100 what could they possibly have in them?

O rly?

What about all the hundreds of Unix and Linux based operating systems??? And mac?? SOmeone is bull shitting.

alvino said:
Google is taking over the whole computer and software industry. I swear...

Oh yea! My cousin's boyfriend, well soon to be husband is freakin loaded!!! He used to work for Microsoft, like really high up there with Bill Gates I heard. And just a year ago he switched to Google. I don't know what he does because i never had the occasion to talk to him, the only time i saw him was at a funeral so i dont think it was appropriate to talk about that crap. But ye, he's loaded and Google is taking over!

HRHunteRHR said:
O rly?

What about all the hundreds of Unix and Linux based operating systems??? And mac?? SOmeone is bull shitting.

yeah thats what i thought

i had to laugh when i read it

but its amazing how many people think that microsoft is the only company in the world ever to have made an operating system.

Well yea, but I didn't hear about linux, or unix until I got into the computering world. So I can understand how poeple would think only mac, and micrsoft exist.

Im thinking the google os will be another unix spin off.

as a matter of fact apple''s os is UNIX based!!!

If I were you where you people I would start buying google shares....I reckon there going to go sky high in the next year

Back
Top Bottom