My idea.

jac006 said:
Ok, so that's interesting. But, you said bend light and time. Sure, bend it, disapear from view (time) and then come back. But you didn't say actually going back into time... just bending it. Only way to go back into time, from what I've learned, is to find a wormhole and go throw that... either that or use the theory of relativity and travel 99.999999 times that of light and come back, only to find that you are a heck of lot younger than your friends, who, if not dead already, are too old to even recognize you.... indeed....

Yes that has more to do with teleportation that with time travel. But there is also time travel involved. So for just a few seconds that destroyed had to go somewhere in time. (since they managed to bend time around it) But that happened like about 60 years ago, and I'm not counting out the possibility that they continued experiments and managed to find a way to keep the object in that other time for a longer time. So that would kinda make it possible for time travel to happen this way.
But I'm just guessing.

Back
Top Bottom