How to check ur PC's Temperature?

Well for cpu temp go to the bios. There are also lot's of programs that show it while in windows (for example some software that came with the mobo)
And for vid card check the vid card program. With nVidia it's called nVidia display (just right click on desktop and there u will see a "nVidia display" tab. Don't know about ati.
That's the most important parts.

everest is sometimes wrong so i wouldn't go by it totally. your bios is the best way to check temps. your video card temps are sometimes in the bios but most of the the time you must use the video card program you got with your card.

How do you get to your BIOS on a DeLL running Windows ME? Just have to restart, or can you do it from the desktop in some way?

Ziirou Requin said:
How do you get to your BIOS on a DeLL running Windows ME? Just have to restart, or can you do it from the desktop in some way?

u have to restart

if it's not in the bios then either the bios just doesn't display it, or there is no temp sensor in there. U can try some other software, but if there is no sensor then that the only way to get the temps is to put the sensor in there.

Back
Top Bottom