Issues with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol oh well. But yeah i reported too.

And even as for the drinking, i doubt id do that. Maybe with a few of my not so good friends, id do it but, i seriously doubut it..

well good talking to ya but im gonna go to bed its 11:00 here and im tired as a mofo...plus i didn't so my homework :rolleyes:

That behaviour from poodycat was unacceptable and if anyone else does it there'll be out the door like her was.

Kalgatha said:
OMG cats!?!?! id take a poopy diaper anyday!! i hate cats!!...no offence or nuthing :D but w/ cats theres nuthing to be proud of when it grows up ya know.

families are ovverrated. My family was hell and they all hate eachother. not unless you have the perfect suburbian family that makes more then 100,000/yr and is sheltered and onservative as hell. other wise they are a drag.

cats are far less trouble and they love you not matter what you do. kids will hate you becuase you dont buy them A computer or a car. cats dont need much to please them! and you can cuddle them without embraassing them too.

Natalya said:
GRRRRRRR im sorry but i have to vent my anger somewhere....

My parents make me feel sooo restricted. They are sooo *** **** controlling over me and my life. They treat me like i am a 12 year old... being 18 sure i dont know the answers to all life questions, but arghhhhhhhh

i cant go places with my mates becuase my parents dont know who they are. If im feeling ill i cant call in sick at work. Im not allowed to have a boyfriend, i wasnt allowed a mobile phone until last year, they hate the fact i like computers, computers are for 'boys'... EVERYTHING is controlled by them, and when i complain, i get all these stupid lectures about how lucky i am to have a family like my family, how lucky i am to have everything i want... pppft my parents are sooooo narrow minded and ignorant....

i see all my friends going out and having a good time, and then there is me home bound all the time...

oh and moving out is not an option... im not allowed to do that either... =(

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Seti says> Watch your language, please.
Hello, nice to speak to you again, but not under these circumstances, don't be offended, but you are very good looking, perhaps your parents are afraid for you, that you might run into trouble, have a go at me, if it helps you feel better, you're obviously very frustrated & angry, don't do anything rash that you will regret later. :(

Maurice

athlon64fx said:
families are ovverrated. My family was hell and they all hate eachother. not unless you have the perfect suburbian family that makes more then 100,000/yr and is sheltered and onservative as hell. other wise they are a drag.

cats are far less trouble and they love you not matter what you do. kids will hate you becuase you dont buy them A computer or a car. cats dont need much to please them! and you can cuddle them without embraassing them too.

Well there are advantages in both.
U don't have to do much for the cat, u don't have to spend alot of money in it etc.
But then again, a cat will never ever love u like ur child would.
U will have to see ur cat die. Most likely this won't happen with a child.
Ur cat will never ever help u with anything. Unless u got lot's of mice in ur house...

And if u are looking for an animal, just get a dog. Dogs are more human like, I've seen many dogs and cats, when u come home the cats just start moaning for food. When u come home the dog is so happy.
Dogs are just way more socialized animals than cats are.

But just wait till u get older, I'm pretty sure that u will change ur opinion about getting a child.

dogs are more reliant on hums thats why they "need" them since they cant function on thier own. also they are mroe prone to diseases and such.

also dogs have to be bathed by hums cats can bathe themselves!

also cats are way more inpedendant.

actually lions are very socially complex. they ahve a compelx social system and they live in prides.

cats are social, they are just depending on how they are bought up. if you pick on a cat they arent gonna be social same as humans.

Hunting is not instinctive for cats. Kittens born to non-hunting mothers may never learn to hunt.

Cats bury their faeces to cover their trail from predators.

Among other tasks, cats can be taught to use a toilet, come, sit, bed, eat with their paws, heel,
jump through a hoop, play the piano, play dead, roll over, open a door, hide in food boxes, shake, and fetch.

The anatomy of brain of cat is very similar to the human brain, whereas the anatomy of brain of a dog is not very similar to human brain. The anatomy of brain of cat is about ninety nine percent similar to human brain. Both cats and human beings have same regions for emotion in their brain. The intelligence of animals depends upon brain weight to body weight ratio and anatomy of their brain. The brain of an adult cat weighs about one percent of its body weight while the brain of an adult human being weighs about two percent of its body weight. The brain weight to body weight ratio in cats is greater in cats as compared to Dogs. The cat has an ample and very advanced cerebral hemisphere, typical of intelligent creatures. Cerebellum is well developed in brain of a cat.

According to the research work done at University of Michigan and the Department of Animal Behaviour at the American Museum of Natural History in USA , memory of cats is about two hundred times more than that of dogs. Memory of cats is found to be more than Monkeys and Chimpanzees.

athlon64fx said:
dogs are more reliant on hums thats why they "need" them since they cant function on thier own. also they are mroe prone to diseases and such.
true

athlon64fx said:
also dogs have to be bathed by hums cats can bathe themselves!
I had a dog for 11 years, bathed it about 2 times.

athlon64fx said:
also cats are way more inpedendant.
true

athlon64fx said:
actually lions are very socially complex. they ahve a compelx social system and they live in prides.
I hope u are not going to get a lion. Those things eat alot :D

athlon64fx said:
cats are social, they are just depending on how they are bought up. if you pick on a cat they arent gonna be social same as humans.
Never seen a cat that is as social as a dog. And I'm pretty sure that the average dog is much more social than an average cat. One of the reasons to this could be that cats are more independent.

athlon64fx said:
Hunting is not instinctive for cats. Kittens born to non-hunting mothers may never learn to hunt.
I don't know if it's the same with dogs, but to be honest our dog was no hunting dog. It was a labrador retriever, so it's more than capable to be a hunting dog. My grandmother was sitting in a chair, my grandfather took out his gun and the dog ran to the chaird and hid himself behind my grandmother. So not a pr0 hunting dog. :)

athlon64fx said:
Cats bury their faeces to cover their trail from predators.
But dogs are intelligent and when u take them to a walk they usually do their stuff when u are walking on somone elses property :D

athlon64fx said:
Among other tasks, cats can be taught to use a toilet, come, sit, bed, eat with their paws, heel,
jump through a hoop, play the piano, play dead, roll over, open a door, hide in food boxes, shake, and fetch.
Well, I've never heard of a dog playing piano (well hadn't heard about a cat either before ur post) but dogs can do all of that other stuff. Though for some dogs u would need to get a pretty big food box.
And also dogs are exellent for getting the newspaper and/or ur shoes to u at the morning :)

athlon64fx said:
The anatomy of brain of cat is very similar to the human brain, whereas the anatomy of brain of a dog is not very similar to human brain. The anatomy of brain of cat is about ninety nine percent similar to human brain. Both cats and human beings have same regions for emotion in their brain. The intelligence of animals depends upon brain weight to body weight ratio and anatomy of their brain. The brain of an adult cat weighs about one percent of its body weight while the brain of an adult human being weighs about two percent of its body weight. The brain weight to body weight ratio in cats is greater in cats as compared to Dogs. The cat has an ample and very advanced cerebral hemisphere, typical of intelligent creatures. Cerebellum is well developed in brain of a cat.

According to the research work done at University of Michigan and the Department of Animal Behaviour at the American Museum of Natural History in USA , memory of cats is about two hundred times more than that of dogs. Memory of cats is found to be more than Monkeys and Chimpanzees.

Yeah, cats are more intelligent. But aslong as the thing doesn't run into walls etc it doesn't matter how smart it is.

edit: uuuuuummmm, just noticed that we are a little of topic here. And it doesn't seem that we are the only ones :)

Whoa, this thread has jumped topics like crazy!!!

Nat, i hope everything works out with your parents. I truely think they are being unfair and you should realy try to reason with them. Hope it works out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom