Issues with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you every use creatine? i tried it a couple times...its a little powder that you mix up w/ water or some other drink...tastes like crap but i could definatly tell a differance...its kinda like a steriod (acording to my mom, an RN) but its entirly legal as its sold at wal-mart and other places.

Lol protin drink? Yeah, i know what they are, but, ive never had the need to use them. Dad is all like thats too much protin for you, so just go eat peanut butter, lol. And so i do. I mean that drink is for people that work out hard core. I mean like acutall body building adults. Not for us.. well i dont know about you, but i have no need.

lol im pretty small for my position (lineman) so i need all the extra strength i can get :p i can't eat to much peanut butter...just not physically posible for me lol don't like it that much. but i don't see nuthing wrong w/ it :D my dad really doesn't say anything about all this cuz my dad is 50 years old and im quite a bit stronger than he is...nojoke...hes never body built in his life. so i really don't have guidance like you. but as for now...ill stick to my way :p

Kalgatha said:
lol im pretty small for my position (lineman) so i need all the extra strength i can get :p i can't eat to much peanut butter...just not physically posible for me lol don't like it that much. but i don't see nuthing wrong w/ it :D my dad really doesn't say anything about all this cuz my dad is 50 years old and im quite a bit stronger than he is...nojoke...hes never body built in his life. so i really don't have guidance like you. but as for now...ill stick to my way :p

My dad is 52, and he still lifts weights. Although he cant do his max anymore. Oh well. its funny, his warmup is like 220. And he does 3 reps of 20 with that. Oh well. And for the record my dad has a hurt back, because when he was a cop, he was in a fight, and literally, broke his back. Not like the spinal cord, but, he broke a disk in his back. the doctors never thought he could walk again, but yet he runs (though that hurts him), and works out, and all sorts of stuff. But hes in constant pain. So he doesnt do to much at once.

sweet sounds awesome...your dad being a cop and all...srry to hear he broke his back tho... guess you can't do anything illegal then huh? lol

Kalgatha said:
sweet sounds awesome...your dad being a cop and all...srry to hear he broke his back tho... guess you can't do anything illegal then huh? lol

Depends on what it is :rolleyes:

i mean i can do random stuff, like illeagly jumping off of bridges and he doesnt care, well he does, but still he lets me, and, stuff like that, but i cant do anything like smoke, drink, do drugs, not that it matters, becuase i wouldnt anyways.. thats just sick shit..

ya i don't and would never do drugs or smoke or none of that...but drinking...heh...thats a differant story :D although i have yet to get drunk...only had a couple sips once or twice but never too much...but i'm pretty sure i would iff i had the chance

lol we both double posted :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom