Issues with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna have a kid to worry about. I'm gonna have cats!!!

cats are better cuase you dont gotta worry bout them that much and best thign of all

no poopy ass diapers and no screaming and crying at 2AM!!!!!!

yaya!

athlon64fx said:
I'm not gonna have a kid to worry about. I'm gonna have cats!!!

cats are better cuase you dont gotta worry bout them that much and best thign of all

no poopy ass diapers and no screaming and crying at 2AM!!!!!!

yaya!

OMG cats!?!?! id take a poopy diaper anyday!! i hate cats!!...no offence or nuthing :D but w/ cats theres nuthing to be proud of when it grows up ya know.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Damn some people have it bad here. And i get mad when my mom, and dad wont let me out in town at night. And to peoples houses that they dont know the parents of. No matter how bad you guys have it (no offence) i still think my parents are over protective. But then again , both were cops. So, i suppose there doing it for a reason. but the thing is that im 15, and i look at least 17. So, no one is gonna start anything with me. Bcause im 6ft tall. And im a body builder. So i look dangerious, and then i know karate (going for blackbelt in may). I complain to them, that they should let me do what i want for the most part, becuase, im taking karate for a "reason"(or so i try and make them beleive). But yeah, it makes me mad.. I mean there are a few kids that really dont like me, but i carry a knife with me in town. I mean i can take care of my self, but for some reason they dont think that way. Oh well..

wow...6ft body builder...how much you weigh? ...i wish i was 6ft...do you play football? you need to if you don't :D hehe...just curious...what does a 6ft body builder bench? lol my parents used to be like that too...only worse...but now that i drive they just dont' care it seems :D best thing ever :p

My friend is 17. He has it WAY worse than you. For one thing he cant get his licenses his parents wont let him even though HE PAID 300 dollars for the lesson. He cant not recieve phone calls after 7o clock or before 12. He can not stay out past 10 unless he spends the night at some1s house. He can only spend the night at some1s house if he asks a week in head of time and can only do it once every 2 months. He is allowed 30 mins on the computer MAX unless he has home work to do on it. He does have a cell phone but his parents didnt give the phone any minutes so its an expesive watch. He has to ride the buss home after school every day unless he has work. One time i gave him a ride home. We arrived just after the buss got there and his parents grounded him cause he was not on the buss. His parents sUCK ASS well his step mom does. His dad is only home on weekends. He has 2 step sisters that have like no limits. He does not egnoleg(spelling?) her as a "parent" in any way. he disowns her lol. When we are 18 him me and another freind are buying an apartment and going to the same college lol.

I do not have limits besides the law which is cool. As long as i call and tell them where i am i can do anything. iv had a cell phone sence i was 8 just so i could tell them where i am.

Kalgatha said:
wow...6ft body builder...how much you weigh? ...i wish i was 6ft...do you play football? you need to if you don't :D hehe...just curious...what does a 6ft body builder bench? lol my parents used to be like that too...only worse...but now that i drive they just dont' care it seems :D best thing ever :p

At the moment about 158. Nah i tried football. Not my thing, i wanna just go out there and tackle someone, but no, they wont let me do that.. too much coordination.. it sucks. oh well. As for the benching, its not amuch about 180. I could force my self to do more, but i wont. Beucause im trying to get strength. Not just tone. And as long as you can do the reps insead of the weight then your good, at least for building strength. And thats what i plan on doing.

sweet lol thats not the way the football coach sees it tho... :p wieght matters w/ him but being 158 and benching 180 ain't bad at all i don't do that much more and im 170 ... bench 195 :D

Well.. your caoch it weird, lol. My dad, 5'11''. And he benches 375. And then the football coach, likr 6'1''. Benches, 425. And the football coach contradicts my dad. So im just like screw that. And i do it, my dads way, and my karate teachers way. Bascily, its dont kill yourself. Just push the weight, but push it alot. And i totally agree. What do you think? Whos side are you on, lol?

lol it is hard and i am sore alot but i do see results like 1 year ago my max was 135...now its 195 i don't know what your results are but i kinda like mine. although they could be better. we usualy find our max. and then when we work out we do 4 sets of 10 at 60% of our max. then the next week we'll do 4 sets of 8 @70% then 4 sets of 6 @ 80%. i also took karate...well...tae kwondo (or however you spell it) got my black belt and quite a couple years ago. but i mean just continually pushing yourself i don't see any value in that but i like our program.

Hmm i dont like how your doing weights.. IMO, just personall preferance. I mean, its just weird.. but ok, everyone has their own.. lol. How old are you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom