It Is Done!

Jamxx

Fully Optimized
Guys! It has been completed! My computer is done. Weird thing is, I didn't have to reinstall Windows or anything. Just booted right up. :D

Okay, just ran AquaMark3.

No overclocking yet... I got the CABJE (third best) stepping on my Opteron, so I'm happy with that. Temperatures are COOL across the board! Very pleasing!

My score is: 73,665!!!

Yeah, I ordered my stuff yesterday....I hope to recieve it at the latest, Friday...

I think you'll get it by then.

Nice score though, huh? I don't mean to brag or anything... :D

(Sorry... I'm just really excited!)

Can't choose it. And it is basically what factory it is made in. That's what somebody told me. Some are better overclockers than others, we'll see about mine later. :D

CACJE are okay. I like CAB2Es. Your RAM might be holding you back from your overclock, but thats okay. Just use a divider and you should watch that Opty fly to 3.0Ghz in no time. :D

Yes, I'm sure you like CAB2E's! They're the best. But I didn't get one and since they are pulling them off the market in 2 days I don't want to try my luck, you know? But I'll bet you I can get it up pretty dang high.

What's a divider? And, is there anything I can change (like voltage, set speed) of my RAM (safely) so that I can get it up there? I just tried for around 2.5 GHz (just changed CPU frequency to 250) and it hung after the BIOS start-up screen. I'm sure I'll find a way around this, but I need a few tips for overclocking first. Also, there's something in the overclocking section that I wasn't familiar with, called the "PCI Synchronization" or something like that. What is that all about? The options for it are: auto, to CPU, or 33.33 MHz. I know that PCI runs at 33.33 MHz, but what's to CPU do? Should I use that instead?

Back
Top Bottom