Gallery: Motherboards

Haha, Chinese food for christmas? Haha...I've had my fair share of Chinese food...eating darn rice and leftovers almost everyday is kinda, eh. I'm gonna go out to eat SOMETHING, then maybe going around to see some Night Lights and maybe a movie when I get home.

MB_soltek_pan_g.jpg

My Soltek 75frn2-L Socket A

This is my new motherboard. The ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 motherboard. :D It has full AGP 8X and PCI-E 16X, supports SATAII and is Socket AM2 ready. :D I love the ULi chipset that's on there...this motherboard is the true value motherboard. I got it for $69.63. :D

ASRock939Dual-SATA2Motherboard.jpg

odd layout on that one. but thats A cool looking mobo.

How good it is though its not as bitchy as an asus is it?

Haha, you do know that ASRock is a subsidary of ASUS, right? They're basically the "value" department. :p I actually haven't used this motherboard, it's currently on it's way to me thanks to FedEx. :D I've heard great things about it though.

ownage said:
hehe, pretty oc'er too. I love that budget board :D

ya asrock is becoming better than Asus (the owner of Asrock). I seem to have less problems with their boards, pretty sad :( . But thats almost like the one i have in my media center pc in my living room. except with mine it comes with a 754 Socket but i can buy a card that turns it into socket 939 which is pretty cool (thats what the yellow slot is for :) ).

PICT0088_b.jpg

Specs of the media center pc
----------------------------
Asrock K8 Upgrade
AMD Sempron 2600+ @ 2.24 Ghz (Stock Cooling)
1 Gb (2x512) Geil Dual Channel kit (dont ask why i have it in a crap comp)
ATI 9600 All In Wonder
40 Gb Maxtor HDD
16X DVD Rom
Linkys WRT54G Wireless Card
Antec Aria Case
Window XP Media Center 2005

Back
Top Bottom