Bad for Video Card

What kinda video card do you have?

EDIT> sorry didnt see sig. Sure thats hot, but, i dont think its dangerious for the card...

K, I see everyone else's around 40...my last computer kept it around 41, but I returned it and got a different one, and then one only maintains 54-56 under little load.

Light Load meaning normal applications (IE, AIM, not really games unless it's games like Warcraft 3: FT), and heavy load playing games like doom3 or WoW with all settings on the maximum.

Yes, or at least, that's what the program that came with the video card is telling me the temperature is; I wouldn't suppose it's wrong.

Well for the processor, thats fine. But its weird, cause it should be running cool. But its a nice processor... so.. i dont see why its bad to run it that hot.

I OCed it a few mins ago, and it's running at cooler temperatures now...not very much but just 2-3 degrees; just thought that was unusual.

And I just ran 3d Mark 05 and it beat my old score and maintained a fairly low temperature in comparison with its normally very high ones.

Back
Top Bottom