Taking a look to the P.A.S.T

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, I did few searches and found out that when I even arrived here, ZEN was actually abusing his mod powers and was threatening everyone...sheesh, glad that it's taken care of...

Anyways, this is not to make it revive, but actaully, what WAS the best/worst MOMENT that you've seen in CF?

well i used to like the 3 word game alot :D that used to be soo fun! but we can't forget ... well... i forget...what its called....like the floppy... FLOPPY BURNER...i think...anyway that was so friggen hilarious i couldn't stop laughing

Best: When I came. :D Just kidding. Probably when Giancarlo got banned and left. :)

Worst: When Giancarlo and his mighty ego got high.

lol i wasn't here for when he was here the frist time but i was here when he came back...then i found out he was gay....hhhh i hate queers...

Well I didn't mind the fact that he was homosexual, but his attitude was the thing that made me hate him. He was so stuck up and annoying...:rolleyes:

Kalgatha said:
well i used to like the 3 word game alot :D that used to be soo fun! but we can't forget ... well... i forget...what its called....like the floppy... FLOPPY BURNER...i think...anyway that was so friggen hilarious i couldn't stop laughing

This sound familiar to me...isn't the guy who asked a software to burn disc on a regular plain CD drive?

Downloading a CD Burner?

Haha, yeah great memories. :D Oh and note the last post was by ME! :D I sure miss being a moderator...:(

lol im never on enough to be a mod...and i've never done it b4....and i don't think id be a very good one :p

Back
Top Bottom