Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

Voodoo Child, that seems alot like one story in My book "The Sentinel" By Arthur C. Clarke. It has alot of science fiction stories in it.

In the Story "Jupiter V" they go and investigate Jupiter(or saturn's, forget) Inermost moon wich has been being ignored for quite some time. Well, they land and find it is metalic and it ends up being an artificial, inside-out planet sort of thing left behind by some ancient race. It's been awhile since I read it, but it was something like that.

Just found this website... odd!
http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

Oh, and look for the "Wall" in one of the pictures about halfway down... Freaky!

Voodoo Child said:
aliens exist, dont belive the bull shiz from the CIA, JFK assassination, aliens

someone already posted this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4429289437231286745&q=9%2F11

cia is bull, bull, bull, bull, i mean lea harvey oswald, besides all of the evidence, just think this, how does a bullet go into ur head, the back of ur head, and then a section of ur skull comes out the back

of coure this picture is like...not in sequence, but u get the picture...
just for the record, i got this sweet vid, of kennedy being assassinated, where they did some editing, so his head stays in the middle of the frame, it is really nice you can see what he is doing, but without the moving of the camera

AIM me for it...or email...AIM prefered...

So your saying that an alien shot JFK?

no, i am saying the cia is lying about stuff, aliens and jfk

they are lying about jfk in the way of my explanation

Well what are you trying to say? That he didnt get killed by a gun. Because a .50 cal big bore rifle, sure as hell would blow the back of his head off. So i dont understnad what you mean, by "section of ur skul come out the back". I mean, a big enough gun could do that. And the rumor is that an icebullet was shot. That is why they never found the bullet, or the shell. And i firmly beleive that, even though its been proven by "myth busters" that its not possible.

As for the lieing. Yeah they do, they lie about almost everything. Who cares, its none of our concern...

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Well what are you trying to say? That he didnt get killed by a gun. Because a .50 cal big bore rifle, sure as hell would blow the back of his head off. So i dont understnad what you mean, by "section of ur skul come out the back". I mean, a big enough gun could do that. And the rumor is that an icebullet was shot. That is why they never found the bullet, or the shell. And i firmly beleive that, even though its been proven by "myth busters" that its not possible.

As for the lieing. Yeah they do, they lie about almost everything. Who cares, its none of our concern...

He is trying to say, that it's quite rare for a piece of someones skull to come out from the back of the head when he was shot to the back of the head.
Atleast that's how I interpreted that magnificent piece of art in his post. :D
But still I don't know what u are getting at? So someone else killed JFK? The government couldn't find who it was so they just made up the official story so that they would have someone else to blame? So u saying that someone else murdered Kennedy from some other place?

And was he shot with a .50 cal?
If so then it quite much had to be some kind of special bullet, if it would have been a normal one there wouldn't be any head left.
Hahah, just noticed, kinda hard to tell what kind of weapon was used if they didn't find the bullet or the shell. :D

mammikoura said:
And was he shot with a .50 cal?
If so then it quite much had to be some kind of special bullet, if it would have been a normal one there wouldn't be any head left.
Hahah, just noticed, kinda hard to tell what kind of weapon was used if they didn't find the bullet or the shell. :D

I dont know what he was shot with. im just saying with a big enough gun, what voodoo what saying, about gettin shot in the back of the head, that with a big enough gun, can make a peice fly out, of the back of the head. I persoally think that like i said before, it was can ice bullet, thats why, they never found the bullet.

ArrizX_MuziK said:

there was at least two people shooting...man you guys, the jfk assassination?

read up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_f_kennedy_assassination

Just read that, and it says this
probably acted with at least one other person.

Probably, and then it goes on to say, about widespread speculation, there is no proof what so ever.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Just read that, and it says this

Probably, and then it goes on to say, about widespread speculation, there is no proof what so ever.
what about that guy they found with a gun?

man, there were like guys in evry building, the triple overpass, the grassy knoll, what about the umbrella man, this whole thing has fishy written all over it

Voodoo Child said:
what about that guy they found with a gun?

man, there were like guys in evry building, the triple overpass, the grassy knoll, what about the umbrella man, this whole thing has fishy written all over it
Someone's doing gcse history :p Have you heard the theroy that he was shot becuase of his involvement in the civil rights movement?

Back
Top Bottom