Regarding Buying Parts From Users

MrFour20

Solid State Member
i have been looking at the parts for sale in this forum and have come to see there are a few parts i would like to buy..but im afraid that it might be a scam...so how does this work? some said they would ship after they get the money but what if they don"t?...is this a trust issue between the buyer and saler or is there a law that can protect me when buying parts from users like those in this forum?

Poodycat, you look like the noob now.

MrFour20, there is no contract you sign, or anything along that. Usually you can PM, AIM, or Email them and work things out. With people I have done business with, we both trust eachother to send it at the same time, or say, he would send it after I got the tracking number to him

I got scammed along with one other from this forum. Best info i can give you is once you get their name and address do a yahoo maps search make sure the addess is infact an house and make sure his name is really. Also get his phone #. And dont use WU only paypal, or COD (cash on delivery) which means you pay them for the package when the package arrives at your door

ps go to www.trollhunters.com and see if their name is on there if so tell the dude to fuck off

if you don't get the item you purchased, you can just cancel the payment by paypal, and if that doesn't work, you can cancel the payment to paypal by your credit card....then go hunt them down.
The people around here are pretty good at picking out the scams and reporting them so you shouldn't worry there.

Also if someone has just joined and is selling a lot, and theres a high ranking person also selling those parts it would probablly be safer to buy off the higher ranking one.

Back
Top Bottom