NVIDIA or ATI RADEON

windowsman

Beta member
ok i'm buying a new graphics card! and i'm wondering which i should get ATI radeon or NVIDIA??? vote i want to know ur comments :rolleyes:

Wow... ok... first off... welcome to CF. Secondly, please shorten that sig... must be 5 lines or less... then, thirdly, this has been discussed like mad before... but, I'll say it right now: nvidia is at the top right now, especially with this card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814121213
So yeah. Although the x1800xt from ati is good and performs well, ati just has nothing out like this right now...

thanks for the warm welcome am use to all the forums powered by vBulletin the reason i came here was cuz rojakpot forums suck the always gave me a negative rep! anyways i'll keep the NVIDIA in mind ty :) oh and my sign

1.) Welcome to CF! Please obey all rules and moderators. Don't spam and you must have fun! :D

2.) Yes, your signature is too long. 5 lines maximum please. :)

3.) We already have A LOT of threads over this specific topic. Please refer to the General Hardware and Software section. :)

4.) Why is this thread even here?! :confused:

5.) Don't pay too much for gas and car insurance. :D

alvino said:
1.) Welcome to CF! Please obey all rules and moderators. Don't spam and you must have fun!

2.) Yes, your signature is too long. 5 lines maximum please.

3.) We already have A LOT of threads over this specific topic. Please refer to the General Hardware and Software section.

4.) Why is this thread even here?!

5.) Don't pay too much for gas and car insurance.

Lol.... almost exactly the same thing that I said...
biggrin.gif

alvino said:
Yeah, but I had more humor so I win. :D Just kidding. ;)

Lol... yeah, a great reason... I'm such a loser... lol... :D Humor is a good thing, however...

Back
Top Bottom