Issues with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalgatha said:
o well at least im not gay *gags*
ArrizX_MuziK said:
Lol!! Yeah good thing.. no offence to the gays out there... But man i know how that goes.. i hate those kinda girls, lol. Right now im looking for a sane one..

offence *hugely* taken..

you lucky im in a great happy mood l8ly... or else i would have said some not nice things...:mad: know one likes when im a huge b**ch, so dont help make it to be like that...

My parents aren't like that. THey hate the fact that I like computers so much but they don't stop me from doing it. In fact this weekened I'm thinking of taking a train down to a friends house and going to some parties. But your 18 your a adult they CAN'T tell you what to do. Also the other downside is they can tell you to move out. Frankly I believe parents that have their kids grow up in a sheltered enviroment are only asking for headaches down the road. I'm very indepeneted. In fact when I was 7 I got lost in a big city. I think its called muich. Anyways at the time we were living in worms. So I did look for them but in a huge city like that I couldn't. So instead of running around i went to the train station got me a ticket. Went to worms, got on a bus and went to the closet bus stop to my house which was about a half a mile. I got home then I relieased I didn't have any keys. So I went down to my neighbors and called my folks asking them were they were at, they where still in munich. We had just gotten cell phones the week before too. But seriously your 18. If you wanna go out, go out, they can't stop you. They can kick you out, but they can't stop you. YOur an adult act like it. And I got a cell phone but really its not that big of a deal in fact I asked not to get one. My friends parents where like yours. Until he said he was moving out unless they gave him more freedom. They said no your grounded, he packed his stuff and moved out. Moved into a friends house finish Highschool, now has a good job renting his own apartment. YOur an adult at 18 they don't own you, their is no law saying you have to listen to them. YOu can do as you please so go out and have fun. Heh i'm already doing that at 16. But seriously your fiamly will stop talkign to you if you move out?? Um heh do it anyways they'll still tak to you. Heck if I was your age and said that my folks would buy me my luggage.

geek_gal said:
offence *hugely* taken..

you lucky im in a great happy mood l8ly... or else i would have said some not nice things...:mad: know one likes when im a huge b**ch, so dont help make it to be like that...

are you offended about the gay comment? srry i don't quite understand your post...but if so i will aplogize for saying it. but i also want you to know that i am strongly against gay ppl

Kalgatha said:
are you offended about the gay comment? srry i don't quite understand your post...but if so i will aplogize for saying it. but i also want you to know that i am strongly against gay ppl

No, it was something i said. But im apologizing now. I dont know what set her off. But yeah, i managed it..

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Yeah.. But damn.. Seriously.. there impossible to live without..

lol completly true :D if there was no girls...the world would be full of queers...then the population would drop drastically...and finaly exctintion...so pretty much the life of our specis rests on there sholders :D

ya btw ...seeing as it is your thread nat... i also hope it goes well w/ your parents and you.

Kalgatha said:
lol completly true :D if there was no girls...the world would be full of queers...then the population would drop drastically...and finaly exctintion...so pretty much the life of our specis rests on there sholders :D

ya btw ...seeing as it is your thread nat... i also hope it goes well w/ your parents and you.

Yeah, lol.. check my sig, haha..

And i told her on msn, that i hope all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom