Stephen King anyone?

ye thats it, thats the one, it was a very weird story, i was scared.

one of the actors though was the guy from the sound of music, the one who sings 'you are 16 going on 17' hah i thought that was way cool! ahaha

I can't recall that part regarding the actor. But it was scary when I first saw it. I mean in the beginning, the 747 airplane was packed with people going to New York I think. Long time since I've seen it. So everyone's awake for the most part and just a small group of people were asleep. Well the people that were asleep remained on the plane but the people that were awake all dissapeared!!!! When they woke up, they were like "where is everyone? What's going on?" So they land at an airport because they were out of fuel. No people in site...

The food tasted bland, the air had no smell, the fuel loaded into the plane didn't smell like fuel. It was dead. Then these Langolier creatures started to appear and began to eat the entire airport up. The plane took off in time with the added fuel into the sky. Apparently, the plane flew through some kind of an anomaly, Aurora Borealis or something. The Northern Lights. The pilot believed this caused a reality rip in the universe bringing the people that were asleep here.

So the pilot tries to find this Aurora Borealis and flies into it restoring everything. THey land in New York and everyone was happy and normal. Ok, that sums it up. Good story and suspensful to watch.

LOL yeap just tell the whole plot to everyone why dont you!! =p

but when they flew back to new york they went into the future, then they had to wait for everyone to catch up to them.

It's an old movie and I don't think anyone's ever heard of it. If it was a new movie, I would get slaughtered on here. Perhaps I should tell everyone how the movie "Superman Returns" go? Just kidding......Yeah, that's right. Forgot that part about catching up to time. When they first landed, I thought "oh man, everything is unchanged" because there were no people yet. Then, it became blurry and people started to appear do to the restoration of time or some dohickey deal.

Back
Top Bottom