Issues with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalgatha said:
lol i hate it cuz she'll flirt and flirt then WHAMMY! she'll go out w/ some other guy...*deep sigh* ... ... ... o well at least im not gay *gags*

Lol!! Yeah good thing.. no offence to the gays out there... But man i know how that goes.. i hate those kinda girls, lol. Right now im looking for a sane one.. haha.. I do have my eye on this one junior..

Lol.. just an eye is open.. Thats all. I try and stay open minded about this stuff :D

But hell, we talk ALOT, but.. i dont know.. im not gonna make a move, lol im not like that, haha...

Overpower your parents with intelligence, once you show how mature you are and how well you can take care of yourself, then they may alter their opinion about you.

Mental Liberator said:
Overpower your parents with intelligence, once you show how mature you are and how well you can take care of yourself, then they may alter their opinion about you.

Never worked with my parents.. so i doubt it will for hers..

What you should do is take a vacation away from your parents for about a week or two. Maybe that will help them to think more clearly.

u could just save money up and leave and when they ask why u left say they didnt let you have enough freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom