cs:s surfing

The Amish Kid said:
I just cant figure out how you are supposed to make some of the jumps. Is there a way to make you go faster or somthing?

Surf low on the edges, and when u want to make big jumps, you flick up, it's really easy when you get the hang of it.

Screw that egypt is freaking awesome, best jumps ever!!!! It's so smoth and fluid, surfing is about having fun, not gay little ladders and water pits to jump on and exploding bricks and gay crap that if I wanted I'd play a racing game.

Play hazard, it's an awesome map if you can actually make it all the way.. Usually on surfing maps you don't see all of it until you get farther and farther..

Well, when you get good at the maps, then they're fun. Otherwise, yeah, I know, I've been there, they really stink. Surf_egypt is my current favorite surf map, although there are some other good ones too. I'll play hazard, sounds awesome.

its common physics surfing

if you want to go speed go down to the bottem of the slope to get hieght when you jump of the end of the slope go to the top

to leave the ramp with speed instead of hieght leave at the bottem

i have a 26 man uk surf server

and only n00bs say it sucks as they cant do it, once you learn its great fun

135791 said:
and only n00bs say it sucks as they cant do it, once you learn its great fun

I can do it just fine, and i still think it blows. Its more personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom