Story of Emily Rose

Ive seen the original exorcist and that scared the crap out of me. Ive been wanting to see the story of emily rose, but im a little scared.

Im fine with other horror type movies, but with these types it gets me thinking after i see it and thus keeps me scared for a long time. Im such a pussy...

I dunno, I might be just crazy, but I didn't find the original exorcist that scary.
And yet I find many movies pretty damn scary. And I love scary stuff. I mean, I hate it, but I love it. I hate to be shaking under my blanket after seeing a movie or reading a book, and to be too afraid to close my eyes, but them I'm also too afraid to keep them open. I just don't like the effects that the scary stuff does does to me. But I still love the movies and the books.

Never seen The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

hahaha... you got it right mammikoura. We have the same attitude. I love to watch scary movies but I hate when it sticked on my mind...

I seen bits of it when my parents were watching it, they said it was quite scary.

*PLOT SPOILER ALERT*

I seen the bit where she is in the barn and starts talking loads of different languages, and I recall the lawyer explaining humans have two sets of vocal chords, and monks learn to use both at the same time.

How cool is that?

You should watch the whole thing. It was pretty good. At that point in the barn, all the demons inside of her are revealed. There were like 6 of them I think all inside her. She suffered horribly, even the marks from the crucifix was revealed from her hands like someone drilling through your palms. Isn't the crucification suppose to be on the wrist? Not in the middle of the hand? But it was all fake. Don't really know if it happened exactly like that in reality.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Damnit TRD.. i havent seen the movie, and then i read your post.. grrr! :rolleyes: lol..

I stopped after reading the few 1st words, because I knew that there would be spoilers. If only ppl would write stuff like *SPOILERS* before telling the whole plot of the movie.

mammikoura said:
I stopped after reading the few 1st words, because I knew that there would be spoilers. If only ppl would write stuff like *SPOILERS* before telling the whole plot of the movie.

Yeah, but i stopped reading too. Although i read enough to be ready for on part in the movie!
DAMNIT!:)

recon 16 said:
has anybody seen the original Exorcist

i remember the original movie of the exocist...i saw a documentary on the movie that the reason it scared so many people was that there was a hidden picture in the movie..well not hidden but it flashed so quickly that the eye didn't catch it..

the eye missed it, but the subconscious mind caught it and remembered it...what was it you say...a picture of a demon if you believe that. i saw documentary's that showed how pics or sounds can have an influence on the subconscious mind.

as far as the Emily Rose movie...never saw it yet.

Back
Top Bottom