My new HD finally!!

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
hey guys!!! i havn't been on awhole lot latly cuz of things goin on but i am back and will be more regular like when i first joined :p and i finally got my new HD!!!! it took for frekin ever because USPS screwed me over and took forever 2 get the HD i sent back 2 newegg with an RMA 2 them but it finally got there a few days after xmas and then they sent me the same model, of HD of corse. Maxtor diamondmax 10. 250gig sata 150. i'm pretty happy i finally got it 2day but now i gotta go buy a new power adapter because i think the old one shorted my old HD. any1 know if there is anything special u should look for when get a moltex 2 sata power adapter?

did you get the one with 16mb cache? if so, that hard drive rocks! I've seen benchmarks that put it just a few ms slower than a 10,000 rpm wd raptor.

cool, then you got speeeeeed with tons of storage and not near the cost of a raptor.....nice goin!

yesh i feel it's a good deal. i got it for 113 so i don't think i slipped ^. only thing i wish is that it was sata 3.0G/s but u kno 1.5 isn't bad at all lol. none the less it's still good a fairly quiet...u don't hear the engine running just the noise from it reading the drive. :p so yea it's all good ^^ and i doubt i'm gunna use ^ the 250gigs anytime soon! >.>

Back
Top Bottom