LOL big waste of money!

HRHunteRHR said:
K well yea that's a f*cking idiot for ya. Yea guys lets make a fan case but um.. how do we power it??? Looks like you guys got punked.

u power it with a psu. It's gonna take some work to get all of the fans running with one psu but it's possible.
Try to find the original page, I don't remember the url anymore.

mammikoura said:
u power it with a psu. It's gonna take some work to get all of the fans running with one psu but it's possible.
Try to find the original page, I don't remember the url anymore.

Well.. one really powerfull psu.. or even better id use two. one for the fans, and one for the, actual computer parts..

Well if each fan was 12-15watts and there is like 40 tops that is like 600 watts. So you would need another one cause 1x600 would need to be for all the fans.

It was a joke.

Get it? Coolest Coomputer

Because it is cool in side the case?

Funny? eh?

Mr. F said:
It was a joke.

Get it? Coolest Coomputer

Because it is cool in side the case?

Funny? eh?

Lol nice. But do you think that this computer is functional?

Why not? It is possible to have a functional PC like that if you don't mind buying the PSUs for it and the jet engine noise.

That was a classic...lol

yeah it must have sounded like a jet fighter ready to take off...:p

Mikey said:
Well if each fan was 12-15watts and there is like 40 tops that is like 600 watts. So you would need another one cause 1x600 would need to be for all the fans.

But I think that each fan is closer to 5 watts than 12-15 watts.
And if I remeber correctly that one power consumption calculator added 2 watts per fan.
But let's say it was 5watts/fan, and there is about 50 fans. That would make 250W. So yeah, kinda would need another psu, or then just one powerfull one.
But if it would be 2watts/fan then it would be only 100W, and then u wouldn't need another psu.

Back
Top Bottom