*sigh* favor anyone?

nahh, i'll probably go to random sites and then end up doing some stuff with photoshop, or try to figure out Adobe Premiere Pro, it's difficult, took me 10 mins just to figure out how to open a video clip.

Tuesday is P4 order day for me...will get bored at mom's job, but a phone call waits my local store

lol sounds fun i still have alot to learn about photoshop...but i will do that another time...im gonna finish reading the Area 51 thread and then go to bed...g'night

Kalgatha said:
will someone do me a favor? i was going to install AIM (AOL instant messanger for those that don't know) and my internet filter blocks it. will someone DL the installer for me and email it to me at Janitor_9999@yahoo.com pls? thanx

Are you a girl? Sorry but something about this post just seems girly (no offense if any taken).

HRHunteRHR said:
Are you a girl? Sorry but something about this post just seems girly (no offense if any taken).

...thats a big negative....i don't see how that post makes anyone think im a girl...but hunter...you are now the hunted :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I didn't mean it like that!!! I just had that kind of question. It's just one of those random questions, like the little red button you HAVE to push, that could destroy your computer! :D

Back
Top Bottom