Is a dual-core worth it?

Ziirou Requin said:
That's what I figured. Just money I don't need to waste. I figured media center edition came with media-related software, I just didn't know what kind.

Well since media is comprised of a few things...

Consumers
Publicators
Creators

The sub categories

Movies
Games
Television
Humour
Action
Drama
Horror

And many others, they probobly put all the software in their liek stupid tv tuning software, enhanced spam, AOL with extra detail, enhance bull sh*t. Just the usual half ass over-priced windows OS.

HRHunteRHR said:
If you game, do not get dual core.
Why not its better you can use a core for runing ur anti virus and all the background programs and one for the game and in the future they will enable game with dual cores. That statment is hard to beleive. Im getting a new sistem and will go for Dual Core for gaming AMD of course.

Ziirou Requin said:
Another question I'll ask here, rather than making a new thread - what's the difference between Windows XP Home & Media Center Edition, aside from the cost?
Media centre is a program that can open videos, show slideshows of pictures etc, basically a more advanced windows media player. If know how to do those tasks using Windows, media centre is completly pointless. As far as I can tell that's that one program is the once difference from home.

Back
Top Bottom