Reputation points

All I know is that I'm leading the board... lol.. and I don't know how. I just post and people, I guess, use them. Lol...

jac006 said:
All I know is that I'm leading the board... lol.. and I don't know how. I just post and people, I guess, use them. Lol...

How many do you have?

Damn i have like.. 6 or so. And 2 of them are for joking with some people, and they couldnt take it. So there negative..:)

Dnsgm said:
Can you use those points to become a moderator? Sorry, I'm new.
Indirectly they could, & if you behave, & are helpful to others, you'll possibly get some, I award them, & I have received some, even though I police the forums! bear in mind also, that posting purely to build your amount of posts to advance up the ranks is frowned upon, we mods can easily detect the purpose, plus, I don't know if you're aware, members report irregularities in posts & call in us to take action where necessary.
Welcome to CF, simply the best forum in it's class, I recommend a visit to the gallery, awesome, enjoy!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Damn i have like.. 6 or so. And 2 of them are for joking with some people, and they couldnt take it. So there negative..:)
How can they be negative, no matter how you get them, they count, & could be useful in the future, whatever, at least they should give you the "feel good" factor!
Er, can't understand why they gave you any, if they couldn't appreciate your humour :confused:

webmonkey said:
wow, most people dont know how to do it becuase most of the newbies, come, ask a question and go :(. whereas i got 24 :p
I don't tell anyone how many I have, it smacks of boasting to me, but if it pleases you to do so............

Maurice said:
What exactly are reputation points?, I have had a peek at mine, & I have ten.
I understand that you can add to another member's points by making a comment in the drop-down box provided.
There is nothing like this on any other site I have belonged to, is it unique to CF, if so, it's a touch of genius!
thumbs.gif

Maurice
Apologies for quoting myself, I made this post just after I joined in '05, & I find it hard to believe I had ten then, I have less than that now!
Only thing I can think of, is being "new", I was confused

Back
Top Bottom