Check this out: AlienGUIse

Yeah, I've had it before... It get's old after a while... here's mine now... and I really don't like alienware... lol...

jac006 said:
Yeah, I've had it before... It get's old after a while... here's mine now... and I really don't like alienware... lol...

Do you pay for that?

I just think Alienware is a rip off.

"Look we'll put a fancy case around a 1500 dollar machine, throw in an OS and a mediocre LCD and call it a deal at 3000$$$$!!!!" :rolleyes:

*snort*

The skins are catchy though, but why fake out as an Alienware???

At least there parts aren't shit though. Like, you get quality parts, why do you think everyone wants one? But then again, is 1500 dollars really worth an hour to screw some bolts in, and plug some wires in? Plus, YOU choose what goes in your computer, and YOU choose every little detail, and YOU gain knowledge and pride. All for 1500$ cheaper.

alienware: rip off, ugly computers, overrated, now ugly desktop skins as well.

Sorry to say this but there was this PC that alienware asked me $10000 for and I went to a german website where you can build the computer as well and for the same price I could get something about 2,5x better than the alienware thing (that already with me overreacting by buying 3TB of HDD space and 5 huge plasma screens, etc).

My friend bought an alienware some months ago and he had to send it back twice until finally something that worked with no problems came.

Back
Top Bottom