Cell Phones

David Lindon said:
I have the motorola v3 razor, before that a nokia 8310 and before that a sony J7

lol one of my friends got a v3 razr for his birthday but since it cost like 300$ (plus he also got a car ... little terd) he had to pay like 150$ of it...then the next week i saw an add for best buy and it was 45$ from the store...instant savings i was LMAO!!

TRDCorolla said:
Yeah, it will usually work if you let everything dry up. I did that a couple times already. That's a good idea about using a ziplock bag to protect it. I'll consider that next time I'm camping or fishing.

I use a Samsung flip phone. Works nicely and looks pretty good. Phones are getting smaller and smaller. Then the screens get smaller too which is not good to watch TV on. I don't know how people can surf the net on their phones. I can't do it, unless I'm investing in stocks or something.

i never even tried to watch tv or surf the net on one...can't even imagine trying. i find it hard to watch a movie on a portable dvd player let alone a little cell phone screen ... but mebbie im picky :p

n3205_signage_low.jpg

Good old 3205 :D I've only had it for a year and last week I used it as the cue ball for one shot in pook and it still works fine :D

Kalgatha said:
*glare* thats the phone i wanted but my parents are strickly against camera phones...so i didn't get it

yea, i noticed a lot of parents are against camera phones...i wonder why :confused:

My friend says his dad doesn't allow him because he would take "stupid" pictures because he took a friend's cell and took a picture of a guy mooning lol. But i bet there's a different reason his dad doesn't want him to know.

ya my mom always is freaking out that it costs extra, and ill take pictures i shouldn't, i don't need one, ... you know...crap like that...makes no since to me

It's just a nice feature to have. I guess it's really up to you guys to gain your parents trust that you won't abuse the use of the cell phone camera.

Back
Top Bottom