My Athlon overclock

wow, 1.728V on a Venice? For all you A64 users, A64s should not be fed more than 1.6V on air. 1.65 if you are on water. Also, are you running your RAM on a divider?

Something is fishy about this..... I'm using SEVEN fans, yes that's right, SEVEN. And I can hit that on my 3500!! I'm only running at 1.6Volts, and mine runs at 40 degrees Celcius. There is no way in hell you are running at 30 degrees celcius with the same core I am, a 1.7volt core, and only ONE fan. You have to be using liquid cooling or setting that thing in a freezer.

I swear to god I'm not running this computer in a freezer. I'm completely telling you guys the truth. I don't know how I can prove this, somebody give me a suggestion and I'll try and show them.

And BTW sometimes 7 fans can sort of cancel each other out, sometimes it actually makes it worse.

EDIT: Yes I am running on a major ram divider lol.

reggie_da_man said:
I swear to god I'm not running this computer in a freezer. I'm completely telling you guys the truth. I don't know how I can prove this, somebody give me a suggestion and I'll try and show them.

Well validating the cpu-z would make sure that u are actually have it at 2.655GHz. And as for the cooling I can't think of any ways to prove it.
Maybe a pic of ur case? But then again I don't care what cooling u have, u got that cpu tp 2.655Ghz and that's all that matters.

And yes, if u have 7 fans u should position them correctly, if they are all screwed up it could increase the temp inside the case.

Run it for 24hours and see if it crashes. And update your BIOS to the most recent ones. What motherboard are you using?

Back
Top Bottom