Best mp3 player on the market?

Pretty nice huh? I want one too... search around I guess. Newegg, I dunno. Local stores...?

I've seen Zen Vision: M. It's basically a thicker iPod that costs more for less space. I hear it has better and longer video, but the problem is you can't remove the battery. So it'll die just as fast as the iPod, correct?

I needz teh removable battery.

Why the obsession with removing the battery? ive had my ipod for about a year now, and its battery still lasts ages. and thats after alot of abuse, dropped in a lake twice, and also dropped really hard on its side, and ended up with a cracked screen, it still works, and plays music no problems... ipods are really hardy things... and the batteries dont wear down after a couple of months, mine didnt anyway... if you charge them properley (let it run down fully before you charge it) the batteries will last. if you put them on charge while its still got 1/2 battery, youll kill the batteries. its the same with any batteries.

ive also got a sony 1GB player, and i like that too... sony are a good company, as are apple... i dont like hte look of the creatives. and the archos is too expensive...

Back
Top Bottom