MSI NX6600LE-TD256E GeForce 6600 LE 256MB DDR PCI-E VGA

hmmm k so u have AGP AMD Athlon XP must be a +2000 on the first page it pops out tell me this were it says system
Processor:
Memory:

any agp card will fit the mobo. And to check ur psu wattage just open the case and read what it says in the psu.
And I think that COD2 and all of the other new games have a minimum of 512mb ram, so it might work with what u have now, but not well. And also that cpu is quite old, so don't expect it to perform that well in the games.

But a new vid card and u should be able to play the games, but most likely with the lowest settings possible, and even then u might get low fps at some times.

ok your going to need more ram, at least 512mb but better to have 1gb. you can buy a 6600gt agp card though which will work in your computer. then you'll probably need a new psu

I loaded COD2 on my system. I put in the first disk to play the game and an error came up. It said, my vid card did not allow alpha blending or something to that effect. Full Spectrum Warrior won't even play at all. That was why I wanted to upgrade the vid card. I have several other games that won't play and have not had time to play them. If it would be better to get another CPU can you recommend a place that can build me one or show me how? I would like to keep my current monitor, keyboard, speakers, is that possible to do also?

yes u can keep your monitor/keyboard/mouse/speakers/drives/hd/any sound cards or stuff like that. its actual;ly very simple to build a computer, every part comes with instructions on how to install it, and i didnt use them i just added some people i knew from here to my MSN and asked them as i went along. if you really want a prebuilt system you could look at dell's website although a custom computer will last much longer. if you'll use a credit card you could buy from newegg.com and get your parts extremely fast and at good prices and we could piece one together we would just need a budget.

In all honesty, I can spend between $500.00 to $600.00 (maybe a little more). I have to do it a little at a time though, not all at once. That's really about all I can do. Is it possible to build one with that amount of money?

probably, im not american though and in canada its not..that'd get u a hard drive and a 6600gt. in the states you'll get alot more...you do know dell has monthly payment plans right?

The computer I created costs over $1400.00 on Dell.com. I would like to think it can be done cheaper. I am going to look for a site with a list and clues on how to build a system. I just want to compare and see. Thanks again for your help.

Back
Top Bottom