Weird thing some guy gave me

no it was just caught in one of the nets with the crabs i guess and they brought it to the supermarket not knowing it was there i guess.

yea if you keep it knowing its going to die thats not right. if you set it free and it gets eaten by something within 5 mins that'll suck but at least it was free

lol i went to the beach i put him out he stayed there. then two seconds later goes back on shore and sits there. so i go pick him up and go put it back and he starts making those crazy noises again and plus its really cold so i think im gonna keep him till he gets a little bigger. hes like the size of a cpu chip even smaller. so i think he might not survive so ill raise him a little first.

It's like a goldfish....you know it's going to die, but you have to have one.
So i say just keep it, it'll be a good experience and it'll keep you busy for a while. lol :p

ya i agree. whats the harm in it? i mean he got it for free and its not like there endangered or anything. so keep it.. if it dies it dies. (at least i think there not endangerd)

nah there not endagnered and its doing quiet well. i put him in a 90gallon and he just kinda swam on his back then went down and hid in the gravel.

haha, when i read the "swam on his back" part, i was like..dude, he's dead.
Good to hear he's doing well.

lol he literlly swims on his back its weird he moves through the tank swimming upside down. theres like a big flap on his but and he moves his legs.

That's awesome! I want one now! I used to have goldfish :)
I was going get a pirahna but they're high maintenance, and i would have to spend a couple of bills gettin all this crap for it.

Back
Top Bottom