Snowboard video.

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
In about 2 weeks, my school snowboard team is going to my fav place to ride :p
So me and my friends got everything planned out soo nice. We're all bringing digital camera's and taking pics and shooting video.
I'll be probably responsible for putting the clips together and making a siiick snowboarding video since no one else is a geek like me, lol.

Now what i need is a good program to edit video's, something not too hard, but i do have 2 weeks to figure out the program.
I use to have a fancy editing program from Adobe...adobe premiere i think it was called, but i never used it and it looked hard.

lol u like snowboarding too? lol i think u can prolly us some kind of photoshop i forget what its called. are u look for free programs or ones u have to pay for? o and what snowboard stuff u gut?

It could be free or paying, but i think better ones i would have to pay for.

I have a sims board, sims bindings, and burton boots.

Adobe Premiere is an amazing program, it's not that hard to use, we use it in my film class. There are quides you can find on the net that teach you how to use it if you can't figure it out. I recommend Adobe Premiere.

okay, thanks, i'll try to get it again. I don't remember how i ended up with it the first time. It was just there, on my computer, lol.

Oh, i just looked at the adobe site, and there's like Adobe after effects, adobe audition...What's all that?

I want to add like text and music and stuff to the video clips, is Premiere all i need?

Edit..again... There's Premiere PRO and Premiere Elements..which one do you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom