Cell Phones

I have a Sony Ericsson T616, when i first got it, it was like "HOLYYY!!!! WICKED PHONE!!"
But now i don't like it anymore since the camera got blurry and ugly, lol.
oh, and i keep running out of memory. I have 60 downloaded ring tunes, and 2 games, and bunch of pictures.

I want a new phone with the best video quality :p

I F**king HATE my phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS EVIL! Ever since I dropped it in french onion dip and the place where you plug in the charger got it in there, it has started to randomly shut down. Not only that, but it chooses when my calls end! How convientent... :rolleyes:

My Gay Phone

Oh yea, if you read the reviews, read the one that's by Mickadee. Everything on that list has happened to me. I'm definately getting a camera phone next.

heh i went duck hunting the other day and i usually put my phone in a ziplock bag in case i fall in so it won't get wet. well i hadn't fallen in for several weeks and i was running late (5:30 am) so i just grabbed it and ran out the door ... well ... guess what happend...thats right i fell in. well it just got a little damp so i figured no big deal. it worked fine and all...so about 2:00AM that next morning my phone just decided to not respond at all to anything i do...i flipped the screen open and it just stayed black. but the screen on the outside was saying i missed a call. so i decided to turn it off...it wouldn't even do that. so i pulled the battery out. then the next day my dad takes it apart, drys it, and plugs it up and wahlah it works!! then i unplug it and take it w/ me....and wahlah...it doesn't work...same problem...now i can't even get it to turn on .. stupid piece of crap...

My cell phone has been through a lot of torture. I take it everywhere, just yesterday i went snowboarding, my pants were soaked and my phone was damp, still worked :p
I actually love my phone but i would like a new one. Preferably one with infrared so i can transfer all my stuff easily.

My dad's cell phone fell in a toilet once and it still worked. lmao funniest thing ever, he walked into a stall and just dropped it, butter fingers!

Kalgatha said:
heh i went duck hunting the other day and i usually put my phone in a ziplock bag in case i fall in so it won't get wet. well i hadn't fallen in for several weeks and i was running late (5:30 am) so i just grabbed it and ran out the door ... well ... guess what happend...thats right i fell in. well it just got a little damp so i figured no big deal. it worked fine and all...so about 2:00AM that next morning my phone just decided to not respond at all to anything i do...i flipped the screen open and it just stayed black. but the screen on the outside was saying i missed a call. so i decided to turn it off...it wouldn't even do that. so i pulled the battery out. then the next day my dad takes it apart, drys it, and plugs it up and wahlah it works!! then i unplug it and take it w/ me....and wahlah...it doesn't work...same problem...now i can't even get it to turn on .. stupid piece of crap...

well if ur mobile phone gets wet just take it apart and let it dry. That's what my friend always did, and his nokia (can't remember the model) worked fine after it had been dropped into a lake twice.

my dad did that and it still don't work. one of my friends dad dropped his phone in a lake 4 times and then went swimmming w/ it clipped on his side and didn't know and it still worked fine...*sigh* like i said its a piece of crap :(

Kalgatha said:

Yeah, it will usually work if you let everything dry up. I did that a couple times already. That's a good idea about using a ziplock bag to protect it. I'll consider that next time I'm camping or fishing.

I use a Samsung flip phone. Works nicely and looks pretty good. Phones are getting smaller and smaller. Then the screens get smaller too which is not good to watch TV on. I don't know how people can surf the net on their phones. I can't do it, unless I'm investing in stocks or something.

Back
Top Bottom