MSI NX6600LE-TD256E GeForce 6600 LE 256MB DDR PCI-E VGA

almuerzo

Solid State Member
Will this card be enough for Call of Duty 2, Full Spectrum Warrior type games? (FPS) I have found one for $100.00 shipped to my house. Is that a good price? Is this a good card? My current card is a NVIDIA Vanta. ( I think.)

Please don't laugh. How can I tell? Is there a site where I can enter what I do know about my computer and get a list of compatible cards?

In the system summary section under hardware resources-I/O, it shows PCI bus. If that helps.

no that means that you have just a regular pci slot. pci express is different, and that card wont work on your pc. sorry :(

oh uh i dont think u have one what are your full sistem specs? maybe u have AGP

Thank you. I need a PCI slot card? How can I find out if I have enough power to support a certain card. I found a little sticker on the side of my cpu but it doesn't show the power supply. What else do I need to know to upgrade the card?

I am not sure where to find the full system specs/AGP thing? I am entirely too ignorant.

click start then Run.. and write dxdiag that should tell ur sistem specs

Cool! In the display section it shows AGP Texture Acceleration: Enabled, Direct3D Acceleration: Enabled, Direct Drawn Acceleration: Enabled. DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC, Chip Type: Vanta/Vanta LT. My processor is an AMD Athlon, ~1.3GHz.
Does any of this stuff help?

Back
Top Bottom