Accessing reputation points

I think that Tommy Boy is correct, i can see that it says what thread i got it for and the reason given from the user. I also see what date i was given it on.
Hope this clears things up.

Maurice said:
Don't thinking you're reading me correctly, I've just this second looked, & mine are there, with all details, I did say User Control Panel, accessed through "User CP" at the top of every forum page, look now.......see it ?

I don't. I'm guessing that u see who gave the point because u are a mod.

Maurice said:
Don't thinking you're reading me correctly, I've just this second looked, & mine are there, with all details, I did say User Control Panel, accessed through "User CP" at the top of every forum page, look now.......see it ?

yes, I read that correctly, when you forum jump to your control panel you see your subscribed threads and under that is your latest reputation recieved. I see thread, date and comment, but no place where it tells you who gave you the rep point.

At the top of each page there is a naviagtion bar with User cp and FAQ and etc. on it. Click on the 'user cp' and on the first page it will say any reputation points you have been given, although you are new and might not have any. When i was a mod i couldnt see who i got them off, although one of them was signed!

Back
Top Bottom