im back

Golden Master
Hey all back atlast

had a great time, realy did not want to come back to the UK. bummer i had to spend new years night on a plane and being that we were moved down from sunshine upper (bottom of first class) down to economy we didnt getting anything special apart from a 6 second cheer

We literally flew into 2006 :p

One thing i badly want to say about the americans is how patriotic (spelt right?) you all are

any chance you get youll stick your flag up and sing your national anthem, and you realy got to respect that i have never been to any country that loves there heritage more

shame the world would be a better place if we were all alittle more like that, thats probly the main reason UK sucks. I heard on the news a 14 year old boy was kicked from school for writing the british national anthem (God Save the Queen) on his Religious Studies book

and why? becuase there are so many muslims here that think there bigger than us and the goverment listen to them, they dont just listen they give them free money a free house free protection free car and everything else they need

and why?

well i suppose its hard for them, praying for Citizen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain to die

Ok, I would have a comment to all that, but this took my mind away from it and now im like "What was I gonna say?"

"Sexy Unix Commands: date; unzip; touch; strip; finger; mount; gasp; yes; uptime;"

WTF? Thats great

135791 said:
One thing i badly want to say about the americans is how patriotic (spelt right?) you all are

any chance you get youll stick your flag up and sing your national anthem, and you realy got to respect that i have never been to any country that loves there heritage more

Heh heh i have a big US flag up in my room :cool:

Well I can't stand pro-Scottish patriotism, and I'm 100% Scottish. In fact, I don't like Scotland much at all. It's got a few things better than England, but I'd still probably move down south after graduating from Uni here.

But I love the UK (note I said UK and not Scotland) as a country, and everything it stands for. But we need a new government.

Teencompwiz2 said:
Heh heh i have a big US flag up in my room :cool:

i would put my british flag up but ill have someone complaining on my door within a few hours

there not stopping me put my england one up though when the world cup starts though

i love England, my country. I though i had already posted this but obviously not, so welcome back.

Paradox said:
Personally I hate my country lol

you live in florida :-/

id give an arm and leg just to be allowed longer than a 6-12months there

Back
Top Bottom