What do you think I should do?

draconum

Daemon Poster
Hey,
ok I have this domain (dragongames.ca) and I have no clue what I should do with it, I wana put a site up, but I don't know what type of site. I'm thinking of some type of gaming site, but I don't know what else I would do other then forums or something. Any suggests or ideas people?
Thanks in Advance.

Chris

Im just gunna chuck out ideas here, so they might be random or what have you..

Help/support..FAQ's about you personally like why you do this and that or games or something like that...
anything all together that insterests you really..

You can have info about something or links that all link into one..

Or info and help "facts"
Software, Products, hardware etc ect..

hmm thats about all i can think of right now

Theres loads of stuff you could put on it, you could make it a gaming site hosting games including dragons, or it could be a game cheat site.

It could also be that you make your own games and host them on this site or you could as above said, make it into a support site for other peoples games or your own.

If you had some other gaming domain names, you could develop a fleet or network of sites full of games to play. But you want to spend as much time as it took to make as much as advertising you use, becuase there is no point makeing this massive good site, if you cant get no visitors.

There are some ideas to take away and things you are risking making it from a proper top level domain name.

Back
Top Bottom