Resigned as Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
Hi Everyone,

I resigned as a mod becuase another mod had something against me and kept moaning at me. lol

Steven

I just noticed.. it still says your a mod down there, where it says mods... still says there 14, and webmonkey is one of themm.. ummm

WTF?!

mammikoura said:
u should have banned him!!

So welcome to the plain life of a guru.
I've been a guru before, although i posted it in the staff lounge and no one said bye, they just said who they would nominate a new mod to. I tried to ban the person but i wasnt allowed, and in the modcp, i couldnt ban myself, it said invalid user spcified!!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
I just noticed.. it still says your a mod down there, where it says mods... still says there 14, and webmonkey is one of themm.. ummm

WTF?!

I know this, i can still lock threads and everything, it just doesnt say it next to my name and i cant access the staff lounge anymore. ;)

webmonkey said:
I've been a guru before, although i posted it in the staff lounge and no one said bye, they just said who they would nominate a new mod to. I tried to ban the person but i wasnt allowed, and in the modcp, i couldnt ban myself, it said invalid user spcified!!
you should tell us who the new mod will be. Or at least PM me, because im just that cool... lol.:D

I know this, i can still lock threads and everything, it just doesnt say it next to my name and i cant access the staff lounge anymore. ;)

Lucky.. must be like an error, or glitch thing in VB, because i doubt it should be that way.

lol, i dont think it will change to the server restarts, and i cant tell you who may be replacing me. sorry. I dont know why none of the other mods like me, we cant all be perfect oh well lol, i will just put my post count through the roof!!

webmonkey said:
lol, i dont think it will change to the server restarts, and i cant tell you who may be replacing me. sorry. I dont know why none of the other mods like me, we cant all be perfect oh well lol, i will just put my post count through the roof!!

Oh.. well in that case your hella lucky. and even your avatar stayed. But lol.. thats funny, you tried to ban the person, but, you wont tell us.. :(

Oh well, your loyal thats good.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom