Help: Craigslist Has Blocked Me From Entering Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtakuBakaA

In Runtime
I have a huge problem. For those who know of Craigslist you should know it is a massive online hosting site. This is where i go to make a couple of extra cash to pay off my educational expenses. Now they have blocked me from entering there site and i was wondering if that can be unblocked. Any way to help me? D

403 11361309953318 "WAN IP"
This IP address has been automatically blocked by craigslist due to abuse. If you have erroneously received this message, please send an email to blocks-t11361309953318@craigslist.org.

Could i change my WAN IP? ANY WAY TO UNBLOCK ? Thank you for reading this

WOW, Thanks alot man. This program is great. But it slows down my internet a little bit. Any way to make it faster?

Using that program makes your internet connection ultra secure as it's a VPN (virtual private network) solution. It's a little slow online as it's still in beta stage at present, but the full, faster version is due out at anytime.

This software is mainly aimed at road warriors (mean: people that use unsecure connections to the internet like hotspots) but is great for the home user to make their connection ultra secure.

BullDog(UK)

Then lock it.. you should be able to. But really.. its legal software as far as i can tell. So no harm done. Although its kinda sketchy if you ask me..

VPN software is used by thousands of Companies/home users worldwide, it's 100% legal. It's used to help prevent hackers gaining access to your computer, while on a unsecure network like a hotspot and business/homeusers to surf the net safely.

There are many ISP's that promote VPN and even AOL use a type of VPN tunnelling for most of there home and business users connections.

ISP's also encourage home user to secure their networks from hackers, script kiddies etc with software/hardware firewalls, VPN and NAT/SPI Routers.

I hope that clears things up.

BullDog(UK)

Right, To clear things up, i am going to lock this thread from any further convosation becuase what he is trying to do it get past where he has been banned, which is classed as illegal, the software may be ok, as i can recall some circumstances where it may be needed but for now, it is being for used for something illegal, which isnt in it EULA.

If you have any objections, PM me (Link Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom