Issues with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i move out, my parents will stop talking to me, i cant handle that, to me my family is everything... so im like stuck, what do i do? financially its no problem, but i dunno... im really confused guys

Sorry about the language in a previous post i made in this thread Seti.. wont happen again

Nat

well tell them how u feel. If they don't start to give u some control in ur own life then just move out. They are ur parents, they love u, they will talk to u again. :)
If they don't, it's their loss.

mammikoura said:
well tell them how u feel. If they don't start to give u some control in ur own life then just move out. They are ur parents, they love u, they will talk to u again. :)
If they don't, it's their loss.

TRue, time does heal most things.. I personally wouldnt risk it..

yeah i only live with my mom nd she tells me " your obsessed with the computer " and shes the one watching those 30 tape long chinese movies -____-...
i go online for 1-2 hours play games do hw and sleep im not on it 24/7
im only 14 btw so i cant move out and if i do move out shes going to live by her self :eek: and if i leave her i think im evil :rolleyes:
oh well

Lol, i would move out, im only 15, i mean its easy to live on your own. Not easy to survive. Beucase being a minor, it would be hard to get a good enough paying job, to actually support your self. Unless you live in a van..

tell your parents that if they love you they would treat you like an adult not a child. they are being extremely selfish and they have no right to do any of that.

recon 16 said:
my parents i wouldnt say hate the fact that i like computer but they like it sometimes and most of the time say i am f*****g obsessive with the computer, WTF i am not obsessed, i guarantee you that if i sat down all day and read a book they would say i was being obsessive with the damn book. I am always obsessing with something, but they just need something to get pissed with me about. hope that makes you feel better?
does anybodies parents here get mad with them using the computer?

Seti says> Last warning about your lanuage.

my parents are the same way man. they HATE computers...and they tell me that. but anyway my parents used to be alot like yours nat...at least i think...lol if i was 18 i would move out tho i dont' care what my parents said :p buut..i was...a bad kid...i did...something drastic...and every since then they have been pretty cool for the most part. not saying you should do sumthing drastic.

My parents are protective like yours, they know whats inside the big world that you dont know about!

Kalgatha said:
my parents are the same way man. they HATE computers...and they tell me that. but anyway my parents used to be alot like yours nat...at least i think...lol if i was 18 i would move out tho i dont' care what my parents said :p buut..i was...a bad kid...i did...something drastic...and every since then they have been pretty cool for the most part. not saying you should do sumthing drastic.

Same story here....
My parents don't HATE computers, they think it's gonna be my future. But they hate how much time i spend on it and they think i'm not doing productive stuff. lol. My mom thinks i'm addicted, but it's good because then when i want to go out, my parents are more than happy to finance and drive me where i need to be :p So it all works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom