Your favorite online game

Only played 1. So I would have to say Everquest. Played it for 4 years. Had a 70 Warrior with 1,000 AA. I miss that game, but I reached my time to lay the games down. Those games are addicting not only because they are fun, but because you get to "interact" with people.

Guildwars!!! I love my Guildwars! :D

Unreal Tournament 2004 - I'm trying to figure out how to set up a frickin' dedicated server but I have no idea how to make the registry key to put the CD-Key in it and it won't do it on its own (like it won't work when I double-click on the registry key)... Anyone know how to do this?

Quake 4 stinks. Full stop. I've got the demo which has single and multi built in.

The multi is kind of similar to the old Quake, but not as good. It's not as smooth or fast, there's no background music, and none of the hilarious comments like "Bulldog blew himself up", "Darkstar left a large crater" etc. None of the guns have any real power, and the rockets move too slowly to be any use - by the time they get to where you fired them, your enemy's moved on already. There's the usualy jumping around from side to side on the bouncy ramp things, but it's just not as fun. It's slower, like I say.

The single player? The only way of describing how bad that is ain't appropriate for this site... it's that bad.

As for my favourite online game? It's probably either Wolf:ET, BF1942 (best of the series IMHO), SOF2 or even C&C Generals:ZH if you played with fellow noobs, or your actual real world friends.

Are there any online Demos of these games? Not like demos you get online, but demos you can play multiplayer with

I would like you know how they work before I buy them

Battlefield 2 has a multiplayer demo out. Huge download though. I think it is like 600 megabytes or something. I hope you have DSL or something... :D

Back
Top Bottom