Rundll32.exe , Corrupt files , Unvalid. HELP ME!

Kazama

Daemon Poster
Oh please help me! Am very desperate I JUST SIGNED UP FOR SOME HELP!!

OK. Let me start the story.
Today i turned up my computer and my wallpaper was gone.
I could NOT go into properties, When i try it says C:/WINDOWS/system32/rundll32.exe
Application not found. :mad:

When i try to get into a application like MSN, Counter strike etc. Its either Application not found or it comes up and says Choose a program to open file: whatever. I can go into MY COMPUTER and ordinary stuff like folders searches but i cant go further into APPS or even HELP & SUPPORT to get a system restore (Not my option to System restore tho.)

I manage myself to get onto the internet LUCKILY :eek: but thats all my whole computer is locked.

Yesterday i have been messing with my moniter and setting it to 100Hz

PLEASE HELP ME I BEG YOU!
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!! SO MUCh!!!!!!!

My account was banned form Steam (Counter-Strike hacks), so I downloaded some hacks and ever since then rundll32.exe is in my ctrl alt delete taskbar thing and it never bothers me. Try googling it.

That dint really answer my problems .........
Its not about Counter strike .......

PLEASE HELP SOMONE LIKE A COMPUTER PRo!!!

Start fom scratch. Format C if you want and reinstall Windows...not worth repairing...

Are you serious?
Not worth repairing?
Oh DAMN! i dont wont to restart windows AGAIN!
I had it restarted 3x before!!!!

Well, to that state, try reinstalling kernel32.exe and if it doesn't work, then, you'll have to do it again

Thankyou for your advice first, what does Kernel have to do with this,
2nd how do you reinstall it.

Thanks in advance, You rock guys!

HELPME! said:
Are you serious?
Not worth repairing?
Oh DAMN! i dont wont to restart windows AGAIN!
I had it restarted 3x before!!!!

That's windows for ya.

Anyways, I didn't answer your quesion eh? I'm not God. At least I informed you that that file shouldn't be harmful to your computer if it's not harmful to mine. Obviously it's a virus or it's corrupted. Reformat or live with it.

How do you restart Windows (My only choice now)
Without going to System restore or even not goning to properties??
Windows CD or wat PLZ HELP

Back
Top Bottom