allergie question

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY
for like the past 2 days i have bean sick with a cough and like my face swelled up and i was real sleepy, not the flu or anything, and my dad said it was because i staid up till like 2 am for a few nights early this week, but waht i think it was, was i rode with my dog in the car for 2 hours with him sitting right beside me and i had some type of allergic reaction to him or something he had on him. i have bean tested for allergies and they said i was like in some 13% of kids who they could not be for sure with, but i have never really had any problems until now. i had heard, or maybe read on the internet that sometimes when kids go thru puberty they develop allergies... so has anybody heard of staying up to late making you sick or do you think i had some type of reaction

Well not gettin enough sleep, can cause for stomach aches, headaches, even migrains for some people. But it cant give you the common cold.

i didnt think so either because like my face swelled up and like i was coughing real bad, i think it was the dog or something the dog had walked thru (like some type of bush) in the yard

its probably cause you didnt get enough sleep..

once i didnt sleep till 4 and the next day i felt like crap.

Back
Top Bottom