I'm A Heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRHunteRHR said:
P.S

I don't need to get "passed" the gay weather, Mr.Grammar .

And, I think the anger that's going through your system is getting to your head. It's actually:

ROFLMFAOBBQ

Do you even know what BBQ means??? :confused:

I'm sure you were SPECIAL friends with the jocks too, pal.

You sure do. Otherwise you'll be viewed as a child all your life. Child. :)

No anger. Laughter. I explained this before.

BBQ means barbeque. Mmm, barbeque. I need me some ribs.

Special friends, huh? Nah. And I'm not your pal, child. :)

money_man said:
dont forget UPS sucks, FedEx all the way, ups breaks everything they ship...lemme guess requin you personal package everything?

Yea mirrors are fragile and when they reflect his face they break.

Ziirou Requin said:
You sure do. Otherwise you'll be viewed as a child all your life. Child. :)

No anger. Laughter. I explained this before.

BBQ means barbeque. Mmm, barbeque. I need me some ribs.

Special friends, huh? Nah. And I'm not your pal, child. :)

What's with the smiley faces child?]
When you say that string, BBQ mean Bitch Be Quiet. Now I'm only going to give you a few more chances before I really have at you. Now please child, give up.

money_man said:
dont forget UPS sucks, FedEx all the way, ups breaks everything they ship...lemme guess requin you personal package everything?

The companies that ship items package them. I run a staff of 20 supervisors underneath me who all command their union workers who sort, load and unload packages. Funny thing is, if you check the statistics for the companies, UPS never exceeds its planned number of damages for a year. Not to mention it's one of the most powerful companies in the world, it crushes FedEx, and has almost every worker retiring as a millionaire. :)

The UPS store might package things for residents, but they do a good job.

HRHunteRHR said:
What's with the smiley faces child?]
When you say that string, BBQ mean Bitch Be Quiet. Now I'm only going to give you a few more chances before I really have at you. Now please child, give up.

I'm smiling 'cause I like you. ;)

BBQ means barbeque.

so you mean if i work there and cleant eh toilets ill be a millionaire? and why does a company have a planned number of damages? they shouldnt plan any because there should never be any.

Ziirou Requin said:
The companies that ship items package them. I run a staff of 20 supervisors underneath me who all command their union workers who sort, load and unload packages. Funny thing is, if you check the statistics for the companies, UPS never exceeds its planned number of damages for a year. Not to mention it's one of the most powerful companies in the world, it crushes FedEx, and has almost every worker retiring as a millionaire. :)

The UPS store might package things for residents, but they do a good job.

I'd really like to see the evidence with that last statement about retiring as a millionare. Now I think you've resorted to super bull shit lies to give us.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom