I'm A Heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
money_man said:
im glad you felt the same way, care to tell us what that means though?

Surely, since you asked so nicely.

Oh my f---ing God laugh out loud laughing my ass off rolling on floor laughing barbeque.

P.S

I don't need to get "passed" the gay weather, Mr.Grammar .

And, I think the anger that's going through your system is getting to your head. It's actually:

ROFLMFAOBBQ

Do you even know what BBQ means??? :confused:

I'm sure you were SPECIAL friends with the jocks too, pal.

money_man said:
wow you've risen one peg up higher to the + side of how i feel about you just cuz you know who maddox is

And you sunk one peg lower considering you were trying to use his insults against me. It's even funnier you got caught in the act. Get your own material, hm?

Ziirou Requin said:
And you sunk one peg lower considering you were trying to use his insults against me. It's even funnier you got caught in the act. Get your own material, hm?

funny coming from a man whose penis has hair on the tip...lemme guess you drive an import

Ziirou Requin said:

Well you're speaking english, get your own freaking language. Once again, BBQ child. You just stated that you were the YOUNGEST person to reach the 5$ an hour position, so you should probobly study up on how to get an even shittier position. Now, please BBQ child, BBQ.

dont forget UPS sucks, FedEx all the way, ups breaks everything they ship...lemme guess requin you personal package everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom