I'm A Heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, he is the all seing leet computer master who knows the answer to his question and wants to buy a crappy Dell.

well when i see a man whos wang has hair on the tip and your waving it around in the air, i'd call that specail...anyway im starting to get tired so i may keep arguing but i may not depending on if i go to bed or not

HRHunteRHR said:
Yea calling me a dousche bag and an idiot, and you tell me to grow up?? Maybe it was all the jocks that used the word gay to describe YOU, not "everything"....

I called you an idiot because it suits you. I called you a douche bag 'cause it's a fun insult to sling. Using the word gay to describe the weather is something you should think about getting passed, child.

I was friends with the jocks. Nice try, though. :) They'd more use it to describe losing a football game, or getting ripped off on a weed deal, or having to take a test, or have a substitute teacher who was a prick. Never to describe me.

Unless of course I felt ragingly homosexual that day. ;)

Ziirou Requin said:
I was friends with the jocks. Nice try, though.

Unless of course I felt ragingly homosexual that day. ;)

dont u always feel homosexual? and if you were friends with jocks good your probably bagging my groceries with the rest of them.

Ziirou Requin said:
I don't want to sound that way, that's just how it is. I'm better than you, deal with it. ;)

I know you answered my question. I didn't say you didn't. I said you won't in response to your saying - " Like anyone is going to answer your questions anymore," - that.

Specail. Why, yes, I am. :) Thank you, child. I mean, you are such, and you seem to care enough to comment on it.

ROFLFMAO Keep typing buddy... I mean, keep talking "child". So all my childs out there how you childs doing?? "Hey child, stop being such a child, child! OMFGZ CHILD YOU GET YOUR LITTLE CHILD FRIENDS OUTTA HERE BEFORE I CALL THE CHILDS ON JOO!!!!111one111one everyonehatesmeslicemywristsnowkthxlookimgaymoomooimbetterthanyoucuzimstupid"

Yea, that's how your personality looks to me.

money_man said:
dont u always feel homosexual? and if you were friends with jocks good your probably bagging my groceries with the rest of them.

You read too much Maddox.

No, I'm actually a full-time supervisor for UPS. Best part is, I'm one of the youngest people in the company to reach that position. Wow, isn't that something.

In fact, I never got a job bagging groceries. I refused to. It'd be too humiliating. I did work filing in a law firm for a bit. That was it, though. :)

what you talkin' bout child AHAHA INSTEAD OF WILLIS!!! GET IT AGHAGAGAAHAHA sorry i choked there on requins bullpoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom