I'm A Heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziirou Requin said:
money_man and yourself won't answer my questions. I don't see anyone else with a problem. Chances are, they just avoid stuff like this and will help out when they deem it necessary. I guess I won't be losing sleep over that, will I? Child.

A hypocrite? Hah! Gloves were off, I don't care about the insults now. 'sides, at least my calling you an idiot was sensible, considering you're, well, an idiot.

you want to sound like your all better than us and yet your sinking to our level...good way to make yourself seem mature. and we did answer your questions, i said the dell would do what you wanted and the gaming computer wasnt nessasary but clearly you didnt see that. and stop using "child" like your super specail and we should care what you call us

money_man said:
thats what i say when its raining..moms like whats the weather like and im like "its gay thats what its like" or tell her its like wang (which is bad)

The weather is gay, huh? Yeah, how juvenile. I remember when everyone in middle school along with the freshman in highschool would use that word to describe everything. Grow up. ;)

Ziirou Requin said:
The weather is gay, huh? Yeah, how juvenile. I remember when everyone in middle school along with the freshman in highschool would use that word to describe everything. Grow up. ;)

hey whats this is hear..oh thats right a hypocrite in action

Ziirou Requin said:

Yea calling me a dousche bag and an idiot, and you tell me to grow up?? Maybe it was all the jocks that used the word gay to describe YOU, not "everything"....

HRHunteRHR said:
Yea calling me a dousche bag and an idiot, and you tell me to grow up?? Maybe it was all the jocks that used the word gay to describe YOU, not "everything"....

well he does think hes everything in the world and that it must revolve around him...

money_man said:
you want to sound like your all better than us and yet your sinking to our level...good way to make yourself seem mature. and we did answer your questions, i said the dell would do what you wanted and the gaming computer wasnt nessasary but clearly you didnt see that. and stop using "child" like your super specail and we should care what you call us

I don't want to sound that way, that's just how it is. I'm better than you, deal with it. ;)

I know you answered my question. I didn't say you didn't. I said you won't in response to your saying - " Like anyone is going to answer your questions anymore," - that.

Specail. Why, yes, I am. :) Thank you, child. I mean, you are such, and you seem to care enough to comment on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom