I'm A Heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, good job at being a hypocrite. "Case and point? You're an idiot." and, "Stop acting like a dousche bag." Like anyone is going to answer your questions anymore, you fight their answers off.

Well I use AIM so I guess this double post and nonsense infested thread will have to server as our reply base for now. :p

i guess so...best part is im not in it for post count, i couldnt give a shit about post count and yet we're probably gunna get a talking to about being postcount whores. whats the weather like in santa rosa?

HRHunteRHR said:
And you're not the one slinging insults too?? Just stop posting please. No one here likes you anymore, due to this stupid thread. We don't want to PM because we can only PM every 360 seconds, and I'm too lazy to get his messenger screen name. Look, why did you ask the question if you knew the answer?? Besides, how can you say I don't have good oppinons?? They're OPPINIONS, not fact, you don't need to live by them. Just stop posting you only make everyone even more enraged.

If you're getting enraged over posts on an internet message board, then you need therapy. I'll post as much as I want. In fact, I'll enjoy it more, knowing it irks you.

I'm slinging insults now that it got heated. An eye for an eye, eh?

You're too lazy to get his screen name, but you bothered to make all these lengthy posts? Nice excuse.

I didn't know the answer. I wanted honest feedback on stuff I could be missing.

I said that your reasoning for choosing custom computers were faulty in this circumstance. Normally it'd be a subjective topic, but after I pointed out that the case didn't matter to me, nor did overclocking or said watered down parts, your opinion became irrelevant. Why? 'cause regardless of whether I could choose a case, or overclock, I didn't want to in the first place, so how can you argue that as a pro for custom computers when I didn't feel the need to do it anyway? You can't! Hence my saying your reasons weren't good ones.

Ziirou Requin said:
If you're getting enraged over posts on an internet message board, then you need therapy.

I'm slinging insults now that it got heated. An eye for an eye, eh?
so you dont get enraged and yet its getting heated? sounds like it take two to tango. and an eye for and eye leaves the whole world blind.then we cant build computers.

anyone ever see the movie "an eye for an eye" its pretty good

HRHunteRHR said:
Anyways, good job at being a hypocrite. "Case and point? You're an idiot." and, "Stop acting like a dousche bag." Like anyone is going to answer your questions anymore, you fight their answers off.

money_man and yourself won't answer my questions. I don't see anyone else with a problem. Chances are, they just avoid stuff like this and will help out when they deem it necessary. I guess I won't be losing sleep over that, will I? Child.

A hypocrite? Hah! Gloves were off, I don't care about the insults now. 'sides, at least my calling you an idiot was sensible, considering you're, well, an idiot.

HRHunteRHR said:
it's rainy as fuck, and my friend who's next to me says its GAY. perfect for Requin maybe?> :rolleyes:

thats what i say when its raining..moms like whats the weather like and im like "its gay thats what its like" or tell her its like wang (which is bad)

money_man said:
so you dont get enraged and yet its getting heated? sounds like it take two to tango. and an eye for and eye leaves the whole world blind.then we cant build computers.

anyone ever see the movie "an eye for an eye" its pretty good

No, I don't get enraged. I laugh. If it bothers anyone that much, they need help. By "getting heated", I mean insults started getting tossed around, and the main topic of the thread was barely grazed upon. Instead, everything glanced off onto other points that were irrelevant to the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom