Dual Core Rig im building need help

Ziirou Requin said:
How much better is the 7800, really?

The 7800GT is based on the G70 architecture (same as their big brother the 7800GTX) which is a much improved design then the 6800GT's NV40. It has a higher transistor count than the 6800GT, more rendering and shader pipelines than the 6800GT, more frames per second, and higher clock rate. Plus the cooling is better. It's just a newer and better video card then the older 6800GT. The 6800GT is nice performance video card too, but the 7800GT is better.

Im really thinking cause the Jaton is 280 and 6800 GT's are very close to that so the price is tempting

The 7800GT is better, but also crazy expensive. Isn't it funny how the prices make a huge leap from just below top-of-the-line to "the ceiling" of current technology?

ill go with the 6800 GT ina future i will upgrade just need a new sistem which is from the 6800 GT brand is having less heating issues im looking at trying BFG or EVGA anyone?

BFG come stock overclocked and have a lifetime warrenty if im not mistaken. but EVGA is an awesome brand too. just buy either or

6800 is the best core Nvidia have ever made. And if its got a bad reputation for cooling, its because of stupid XFX with there rubbish, cheap and tacky fans.

I always try to steer people away from XFX. Because they cut corners, hence why there always so cheap

Ya i think ill go for BFG dunno maybe GS :( my LCD dunno whats wrong with it just pluged in an old monitor and it gave video its not my video card.
When i turned on my computer i turned my flat on the green light turned on it gave backlight like the bright black when u turn on LCD's then it shut off and went into stand by with the orange light anyone? dunno if i wanna make a new thread.

umm right now i got my old monitor the problem started when a couisn was playing he didnt nothing to it on it then he let it on a game went into stand by mode i sited moved the mouse didnt went normal so i turn off and on nothing restart turn on the LCD again and as i say it turns on green the bright black when its tuning on keeps that and then it goes orange into stand by mode :( im worries cause i dont wanna spend on a new monitor

btw refresh rate 50/60hz of my LCD

Back
Top Bottom